NMR Facility Overview
The Biomolecular NMR Facility at Western University houses three high field NMR instruments, two Varian INOVA 600 MHz and one UNITY 500 MHz
spectrometers, and a variety of accessories that allow a large number of biological NMR experiments to be done.
The facility has supported research projects that focus on calcium signaling, protein folding, enzyme catalysis, signal transduction, membrane structure and function, bone mineralization and "jumping genes".
Capabilities of the facility include:
• Characterization of small biological molecules
• Three-dimensional structure determination of soluble proteins in solution
• Drug and receptor interactions
• Protein dynamics
• Mapping of protein-protein binding interfaces
• Determine changes in protein conformation
Also from this web page: